Water-damaged Belongings in McClintock Manor?
SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East has been restoring water damage for McClintock Manor residents and businesses for years. Our technicians have the advanced training and equipment required to safely restore water-damaged belongings back to pre-damage condition. We pretest every item to ensure we are using the most effective cleaning method. Depending on what is being cleaned, we may use one or a combination of the following cleaning methods to restore your water damaged belongings back to pre-damage condition:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
You never know when you’ll need water cleanup and restoration services, but when you do, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East’s water restoration technicians are on call 24-hours a day to serve McClintock Manor residents and businesses. Call us today at 480-456-0000. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.