Commercial Deep Cleaning Services for Tempe Businesses?
Routine cleaning will extend the life of carpets and upholstery and keep your offices looking and smelling fresh. SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East’s technicians are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Our carpet and upholstery cleaning methods keep your floors and furniture looking their best. These specialized cleaning methods include:
- Bonnet Cleaning: a less aggressive method for short-piled carpets
- Hot Water Extraction: a deeper cleaning method for all carpet types
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: helps restore deeply soiled areas
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: the most thorough cleaning method in the industry
- Dry Cleaning: when color-fastness is an issue
Carpets can filter and trap dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
The IICRC states that 79 percent of the soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a critical component of proper care and maintenance of carpet.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
When you need commercial cleaning services, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East is Here to Help. ® Our team of highly trained restoration technicians will clean and maintain your carpets and upholstery, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 480-456-0000.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.