Hidden Water Damage Causing Mold Outbreak in Paradise Valley Business?
Do you smell a musty odor that you cannot place in your Paradise Valley workplace? Many times musty odors are a symptom of hidden water damage that is causing a mold problem. Our team in North Tempe, Mesa Central, and Paradise Valley will identify the source of the excess moisture and make repairs to discourage the mold from returning once the remediation process is complete.
Here are some important facts and tips on things you can do and should not do when waiting for professional help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact us for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When you discover mold growing in your Paradise Valley commercial business or home, our local teams in North Tempe, Mesa Central, and Paradise Valley teams are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 480-456-0000.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.