Water Damage from Leaking Windows in Tempe Business?
Our North Tempe, Mesa Central, and Paradise Valley team has been restoring water damage for commercial properties and homes for many years. With the onset of the Monsoon Season, it is a good idea to check the windows and doors of your property to make sure there is no damage to the windows and door seals. Any cracks or gaps in the seals can allow moisture and water to seep into the structure. Make sure to make repairs as needed to discourage water intrusion issues.
Water is invasive and can seep into and under anything in its path. This water damage timeline illustrates the damage water can do in a short period:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
Call Us Today!
When your Tempe commercial business or home has water damage, our team in North Tempe, Mesa Central, and Paradise Valley is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 480-456-0000.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.