North Tempe and Mesa East: In Business to Restore Your Business from Fire and Smoke Damage
Structural fires can lead to intense smoke that damages supporting walls and beams, shreds walls, ceilings, and equipment/belongings, and leaves behind intense, eye-stinging, foul odors that drive customers and employees away from the business. If you’re facing fire damage at your commercial property, you don’t need to face it alone. At North Tempe and Mesa East, our magnificently trained technicians are always just a phone call away at 480-456-0000. Because smoke and other consequences of fires are so very destructive, our emergency response teams are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We arrive quickly, regardless of the extent of the damage, the size of your property, or the type of business.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Five (5) locations, always nearby
- Dedicated to our neighbors
- Ample resources and access to national resources
- No damage is too large
- No damage is too small
- Any kind of business, any type of property
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Extensive and ongoing training in restoring/cleaning commercial property after fire damage
- Supervise building and other property restoration services to return your buildings/belongings to pre-damage functioning
- Excellent reputation (see reviews and comments)
North Tempe and Mesa East is Here to Help® at 480-456-0000
Fire damage often includes a lot more than scorch marks. Smoke and soot are lightweight, so they travel on the air currents and through the HVAC system/air ducts. This means there can be corrosion, unsightly stains, and foul odors even in spaces that are from where the flames began and ended. While flames may be contained to one part of a building (which is fortunate), any smoke and soot can travel extensively.
Water damage is another common hazard from fires. The intense heat can burst pipes and fire suppression (such as from automatic sprinklers or firefighters) usually uses water. Water is also jaw-droppingly destructive, and if it is left alone for over 24 to 48 hours, it allows mold and other microbial growth to develop.
Our techs at North Tempe and Mesa East have the experience, updated skills, and advanced equipment necessary to counterattack all these hazards. Our goal is to make the fire/smoke damage “Like it never even happened.”
As you’ve seen on our trucks:
When fire and water take control of your life,
We help you take it back.
North Tempe and Mesa East