North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley: Stellar Restoration After Fire Damage in Your Workspace
Workplace fires don’t need to destroy a building to cause massive, business-halting damage. Our techs at North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley are, therefore, available all day, every day to come to your commercial property and restore it from fire damage. Smoke, soot, and water travel throughout the property weakening structural elements and turning your belongings into trash. We arrive quickly to prevent additional damage, often surprising our customers with how much we salvage from the corrosive smoke and soot and the highly destructive water, mold, or other contaminants.
- Locally Owned and Operated by experienced, skilled, and dedicated owners/operators
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Always updated on the best practices, technology, regulations, and trends
- Here to Help® you comply with regulations regarding mold/microbial growth and other regulations
- Paperwork wizards who work directly with your insurance company
- Supervise the wide range of building, reconstruction, and other kinds of property restoration to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Excellent and ongoing training
North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley Arrives Quickly: Call us at 480-456-0000
Our business is helping other businesses return to full operation after disasters such as fires that can make your property unsafe, unsanitary, and unpleasant to be around.
We understand that any unplanned slowdowns and closures reduce productivity and, therefore, revenue. Our goal is to restore your property in time to prevent major losses.
While our IICRC registration includes certification in all areas of cleaning and remediation from damage, our technicians go farther by taking additional coursework to earn specialized certifications, such as:
- Restoration from fire and smoke damage
- Restoration from water damage
- Structural drying
- General and/or construction industry for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We also have specialized training in the mitigation of damage from microbial growth, such as mold.
Property owners are often surprised by smoke and soot because these hazards are:
- Stunningly corrosive
- Greasy, so they attract dust and grime
- Odorous – these odors resist conventional cleaning methods and are obvious even through freshly applied paint
- Difficult to remove without specialized methods and cleaners
- Lightweight enough to travel through the HVAC and air duct and on the air currents
Call our North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley at any time: 480-456-0000. We have the skills and technology to track down the hazards, remove them, and remediate the damage from your property – not just the buildings, but their contents.
Always Here to Help®
North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley