SERVPRO of North Tempe and SERVPRO of Mesa East Triumphs Over Fire Damage
SERVPRO® of North Tempe and SERVPRO® of Mesa East team members are Here to Help® restore your home from fire damage, including such hazards as:
- Corrosive smoke and soot
- Greasy or powdery stains
- Water (clean or contaminated)
- Mold and other microbial growth
- Other (non-mold related) biohazards, including:
- Pet messes
- Household or fire-suppression waste
- Medical supplies or waste
- Debris from the outside
- Breaks in the roof, windows, or other parts of the structure
- Persistent (usually foul) odors
If your home has a problem that we didn’t list, that’s a failure in our writing, not in our services. Just ask!
Fires can blaze up any time, so our SERVPRO of North Tempe and SERVPRO of Mesa East professionals are ready to rescue your home at any time: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We have stellar-quality technicians and the most advanced equipment available, so you can rely on us to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of North Tempe and SERVPRO of Mesa East 480-456-0000
We are Locally Owned and Operated and are independent companies, yet we have the resources to restore even the largest properties from fire damage. Even if a fire swept through Tempe or Mesa, we could provide high-quality services to every homeowner who called us. Don’t worry, however, about smaller properties or partial-room disasters. We treat every call seriously, with the same urgency and care we’d want for our own homes.
No job is too large. No job is too small.
SERVPRO of North Tempe and SERVPRO of Mesa East is the only restoration vendor you’ll need. We’re highly qualified in inspection/assessment, cleaning/disinfection/decontamination, and damage remediation, and we provide or supervise building reconstruction and property restoration services such as:
- Tree removal
- Board-up and roof tarpaulins
- Document drying
- Dry cleaning (to prevent microbial growth or soot and smoke from embedding in fabrics)
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and air ducts work
- Carpet replacement
- Restoration of hard flooring, such as hardwood, linoleum, marble, or tile
- Secure temporary storage for your belongings
- Removal of shredded or soaked drywall and replacement
- General contracting
- (see a list of services on our website)
We have extensive and ongoing training in the different facets of restoration from fire damage, with certification from the nonprofit, standard-setting, internationally respected Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Call SERVPRO of North Tempe and SERVPRO of Mesa East at 480-456-0000 to make fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of North Tempe and SERVPRO of Mesa East