Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Denver West is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Tempe professionals arrive quickly and will start the water extraction process immediately. SERVPRO of North Tempe provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. —including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, call us at 480-456-0000.
Being quick to respond is an important factor when it comes to choosing a restoration company. SERVPRO of North Tempe prides itself in being faster to any disaster. Priority response is an important factor for every phone call that we receive. Our team is trained and qualified to handle any size water, mold, or fire loss in the Tempe area. Once on site, we are committed to working with your insurance company along the entire process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at anytime by calling (480) 456-0000. We have team members available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (480) 456-0000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.