Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of North Tempe is the best choice when it comes to handling mold damage in your home or workplace. It is critical to follow all of the necessary steps to make sure that every job is done correctly from start to finish. Along the way, SERVPRO of North Tempe will be sure to document all aspects of the job with proper photos and notes. Our goal is to eliminate the microbial growth and get your property back to pre loss condition.
Water and flood damage can cause mold to form in as little as 48 hours. SERVPRO of North Tempe uses specialized equipment to filter the air as mold can affect pre-existing health conditions. Our experienced professionals have the knowledge, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle any size mold problem.
Our standard mold remediation 7-step process starts with you, the customer. Our emergency contact team is standing by 24/7 to gather information regarding your mold situation and respond accordingly.
We then move on to inspection and assessment of damage. The extent of this will depend on the location and duration of the mold and the humidity of the environment, among other factors. We then contain the mold and filter the air to remove additional spores.
Once mold removal is complete, we will remove and clean any mold-infested belongings and materials before moving on to any additional restoration that may be necessary.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (480) 456-0000
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (480) 456-0000
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Tempe community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: