When a Small Leak Causes Big Problem, North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley is Here to Help®
Our techs at North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley have seen some of the worst water damage come from small, hidden leaks. When the excess moisture builds up slowly, discovery takes time, which means that mold/microbial growth is usually a problem along with the water’s destructive power. Our emergency services are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, and we arrive quickly regardless of when you call, the extent of the damage, or the size of your business. Call us at 480-456-0000 for top-notch services.
- Locally Owned and Operated, always nearby
- Extensive, in-depth, always updated training and technology
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Full-service restoration of commercial property from water damage, including:
- Extraction, drying/dehumidification
- Reconstruction, building, and other property restoration, including general contracting, and care for building fixtures and belongings
- Mitigation of mold/microbial growth
- Cleanup and odor control
- Work with your insurance company
- Help with regulatory compliance
Call us -- North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley – at 480-456-0000
Slow leaks are dangerous because they provide water with its best ally in destruction: time. Once there are soft spots in the structure, or the musty aroma of mold has grabbed everyone’s attention, there is already significant damage to the property. That’s why we hope you call us as soon as you discover the excess water and any contaminants such as mold/microbial growth, industrial waste, or biohazards.
Our techs at North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley have additional training on top of the general IICRC certification. The certifications that are related to the restoration of commercial from water damage are:
- Restoration from water damage
- Structural drying
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning
- Odor control
- General and/or construction industry training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We have immense experience in restoring commercial and other properties from water, microbial growth, and related problems. We understand that every day your business is closed or on reduced hours is a day of lost productivity, so we work all day and night to restore your property to its preloss functioning.
Call us at 480-456-0000 to make the water damage a thing of the past.
North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley