If You’re Drowning in Water Damage, Call North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley for Help ASAP!
If you’ve discovered a slow water leak in your residential or commercial space, it’s probably accompanied by mold, mildew, or other kinds of microbial growth. Panic is a natural reaction, but it’s only useful if you channel it into calling for professional help: North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley restoration professionals at 480-456-0000. Since water and microbial growth are both stunningly destructive, our emergency services are on-call 24/7/52; we have the resources and strategic locations to arrive quickly no matter when you call and regardless of the extent of the damage or the size of your property.
- Locally Owned and Operated by experienced professionals
- Outstanding and ongoing training in the restoration of property from the horrors of water damage and mold/microbial growth
- Supervise the full range of building, reconstruction, and other property restoration services to make the water/microbial growth damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Always nearby, therefore we arrive in time to prevent additional damage
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), our industry’s gold standard
- Excellent reviews and testimonials
Feeling Deluged? Call North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley at 480-456-0000
Burst pipes and monsoons produce the most dramatic water damage, but slow leaks often produce the worst. That’s because time is a critical factor in just how devastating water damage will be. The longer that water is in contact with materials, the more damage it will do. You’ve probably seen how quickly water can turn delicate fabrics into transparent messes and paper into a shredded wad of uselessness. What you may not have seen is how water can erode flooring, weaken structural walls, and corrode appliances. A slow leak provides plenty of time for water to do massive amounts of destruction.
It also promotes the development of mold and other kinds of microbial growth. The presence of mold/microbial spores has nothing to do with the quality of one’s cleaning skills. Mold spores are so hardy that they can survive being on the International Space Station! Mold spores are both indoors and outdoors, and they are too to see. Within 24 to 48 hours of constant exposure to water – even in tiny amounts outside the normal range – the spores open and colonies develop.
We have ample experience restoring property from water, microbial growth, and related problems (such as damaged walls, flooring, or belongings).
Rely on our team members at North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley to:
- Locate and extract all the excess water and all the microbial growth
- Dry/dehumidify the structure to prevent the spores from opening and recolonizing the area
- Remediate property from damage – we take care of:
- The roof
- Basements, attics, crawlspaces
- Walls, ceilings, hard floors, carpets, rugs
- Upholstery, window treatments, other fabrics (even clothing)
- Furniture, equipment/appliances
- HVAC, air ducts, other belongings/contents
- If needed, we pack up and move belongings to secure storage facilities
- Restoration and general contracting, rebuilding
- Cleaning and disinfection
- If lingering odors remain, we get rid of them!
Call us at 480-456-0000 or reach us online.
North Tempe, Mesa Central, Paradise Valley