Water Damage Safety Tips for Tempe?
SERVPRO® of North Tempe and SERVPRO® of Mesa East responds to water damage emergencies throughout the year in Tempe, and offer these water damage tips from our website on things to do and not do if you experience a flooding situation:
Do This After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
DO NOT After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your home or business experiences a water damage emergency, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and SERVPRO® of Mesa East are Here to Help.® Call us today at 480-456-0000. We’ll mitigate and remediate your water damage in Tempe, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.