Water Damage Prevention Tips for McClintock Manor?
Water damage can happen at any time and for many reasons in McClintock Manor, and when it does, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East is Here to Help. ® Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute to help you maintain your indoor plumbing systems:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers. Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks and replace them all every five to seven years.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine. Never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money and time.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East’s team of highly trained restoration technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to serve McClintock Manor residents and businesses. When you need water damage restoration services for your home or business, call us at 480-456-0000.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.