Musty Smelly Mold Problem in Mitchell Park East?
There was a musty odor in my home that I could not place. Then I noticed a water stain on my wall. When the wall was opened to stop the water leak, we found mold growing inside the wall! Yuck! I called the local team in North Tempe and Mesa East, and they came out right away. They are trained and certified to mitigate and remediate mold damage following state and local laws and protocols.
Interesting facts about mold
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce health effects in certain individuals
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
Mold remediation process
- Emergency Contact – 480-456-0000
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Call Us Today!
When your Michell Park East home or business has mold damage, our North Tempe and Mesa East teams are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 480-456-0000.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.